Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jen-A-Fusion Birthday Sale

Jen-A-Fusion Fashion Accessories are a collection of original items made from mostly recycled, reclaimed, vintage and new material. These are designed, hand crafted and sold locally in the DC metro area. The line includes unique purses, little bags, scarves, hats and other surprises!

Where Earth, Art and Fashion Collide!
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

March 2, 2009
Happy Birthday TO ME! And, you get the presents!!

For the month of March, in grand celebration for my birthday, ALL items will be 32%off. I have been trying to bulk up my shop with goodies for this event. I still have more to post, but look over what I have now.

You will get a refund for the 32% difference on your completed order. This is on all etsy sales for the whole month.




Shop now, shop later, but shop before the end of the month to guarantee your 32% rebate.

No comments: